Priorities

Priorities is a tough thing for me to describe because I have so many different priorities for all the different areas of my life. I place myself as a pretty low priority, my physical and mental health that is. I tend to place my pets, finances, school, work, boyfriend, family, and friends all above myself. It is something I definitely need to work on, since I have been getting sick very frequently lately, and I let my mental health go down pretty bad last year as an engineer. I think I need to learn to prioritize myself sometimes, because if I feel better, I am less likely to flounder in school and work, and I will probably have a better relationship with my boyfriend and friends. While I will still probably never prioritize myself over my finances, I would like to at least get to a point where I will call off of work or stay home from classes if I feel sick or under the weather.

Comments